CALMet (CAL Working Group)

04 May 2006

Hi Everyone,

I'm sending this to the CALMet Blog because its time to begin discussing plans for the upcoming conference in Beijing in 2007. It's great to have that decided and exciting to have the conference in such capable hands.

Under a seperate email, I will send a planning document with some initial ideas the Vesa and I have been discussing. Your comments and suggestions are being requested. After you've had a chance to read the short document, please send comments to the blog so that we can have them archived.

I know its been a while since we've used the blog, and if you're like me, you've forgotten your password and username. Fortunately, that was easy to retreive from Blogger by giving them my email.

Cheers,

Pat and Vesa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home